查看: 16365|回复: 73

[燕姿留言] 05/12/14:beware the flu bug

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-14 11:04:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

(Title)beware the flu bug
(标题)小心别感冒了

Just came back from a short trip and found the kids down with flu. That very day, my nose started to run. So, I'm unable to continue with my physical training. This is very worrying. The other day I had a horrible nightmare. I dreamt that some 'terrorists' decided to attack celebrities. Needless to say I was one of the targeted ones. They would dress up like security guards and blast us with their machine guns. I was shot at my left wrist. Amazingly when I woke up, my left wrist felt twisted. hee hee
我刚刚结束了一趟短程的旅游,回到家发现(大姊的)两个小孩都感冒了。就在那一天,我也开始流鼻水了。所以,我没办法继续(为演唱会)做健身训练,那真的让我很担心。前几天我做了一个好可怕的恶梦,我梦到有些「恐怖份子」打算攻击名人们,不用说我是他们的目标之一。他们穿着得像是保全人员一样,手上拿着机关枪对我们猛烈射击,我的左手腕被子弹射中了。令人惊奇的是,当我醒来时,我发现我的左手腕扭到了。呵呵。

Nonetheless I was very tired when I woke up. All that dodging and running and feeling frightened. Yesterday I slept till 12 and napped in the afternoon. At night I slept at 9 and woke up at 3! So now I'm wide awake.
当我醒来的时候还觉得好累啊,(在梦境中的)那些闪躲、奔跑和害怕实在好逼真。昨天我一直睡到中午十二点,下午还继续睡了午觉。晚上又从九点睡到刚刚凌晨三点!所以现在我清醒得不得了。

Cooked some instant noodles but could hardly eat. Food tastes funny when you are sick. So I left it on the table....there's alot left, couldn't bear to thow it, but I know nobody's going to eat it the next morning. I'm not sure if not emptying it into the bin makes me feel less guilty. Maybe it does.
刚刚煮了泡面,可是我根本吃不完。当你生病的时候,食物的味道总是变得好奇怪,所以我把它放到桌子上了……还剩下好多,不想把它们丢掉,可是我知道明天早上没有人会吃它的,我不确定是否不把它倒到垃圾桶理会让我的罪恶感少一点,或许真的是这样。

There is a lot of stuff that I want to say, maybe to make me feel better when I'm heard, maybe to justify, maybe not to, maybe to share beautiful things, maybe to share unfortunate moments, maybe to get things off my chest.
(其实)我有好多事情想讲,或许是说出来会让我感到比较舒服,或许是去辩护或证明(一些事情),或许不是,或许是分享一些美丽的事物,或许是分享不幸的片刻,或许就是把我心里的事倾吐出来。

I will not do that today, because some things are really not meant for your ears, but I'll try to do that with music ok? I'm too pensive when I write sometimes....and I'm not 'too talented', I'm just too egoistical.
可是我今天不会说出来,因为有些事情实在不适合让你们知道,不过我还是会试着用音乐来表达,好吗?有时候我写东西时都会太过多愁善感……我也不是那么的有天分,我只是太过自我而已。

I will sleep a while more, since the house is silent and quiet. Will be spending Christmas at home and will try to resume my training soon. Take care you all.
既然现在家里好安静,我还会再多睡一下的。今年的圣诞节我会在家里过,我也会设法尽快回复我的体能训练。大家要好好照顾自己哦。

yz
燕姿

(以上燕姿留言翻译by 狮子座男子Leo Man)

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-5 17:02:54编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-16 21:56:57 | 显示全部楼层

恩~~~

好感动呀~~~

燕姿自己也要注意呀

回复 支持 反对