[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-8 08:55:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

sunyanzi 2006-04-08 05:55:22
sunyanzi

Pride n Petition
自尊与请求

dear all
亲爱的大家

i was just reading my blog today and realised.....I CAN'T HAVE A PUBLIC BLOG. it would be suicidal. I might as well slit my chest and show you my pumping heart, arteries and all.
今天我才(又)看了(一遍)我自己的博客,才了解到……我不能弄一个公开的博客。那就像是自杀的行为一样,好比我自己切开我的胸膛,把我心脏的脉动与内在的一切公开展示给大家看。

You see, a diary is a most precious thing. No one should be able to see through you. Thoroughly. Because in this world, we simply show ourselves how we would like to be perceived. Whether or not it accurately translates is a total different matter. And what value is a blog that has all these apprehensions? It is simply another marketing tool.
你知道,日记是最珍贵的东西。没有人有权可以彻底地看穿你。因为(生存)在这个世界上,我们只不过是就我们想让别人所认知的模样去呈现我们自己。(我的想法)能不能被精确地翻译是另外一回事,还有一个得到如此曲解的博客有什么存在价值?它只不过是另一个市场营销的工具而已。

I was in hk for a couple of days, and it did hit me that I can't turn back and be the anonymous passer by. A total stranger is your lover, a night out clubbing means you are wild, a few drinks means you are depressed or alcohol dependent. I may be stretching it a bit, but when can i be truly rid of all these apprehensions and follow the pumping organ? The answer is somewhat depressing, and i should be counting my blessings. I should be grateful for all the attention from above and here. I should be working hard and count the chicks when they do hatch. I should be doing alot of things that i may not feel like doing but absolutely have to.
我前几天待在香港,(狗仔队的追逐行为)真的打击了我,我完全无法阻挡也无法像一般游客(好好地逛街)。一个完完全全的陌生人成了你的恋人,去一下夜店就说你是狂野的,喝了一点酒就代表你很沮丧或酗酒。或许我(这么讲)是有点夸大了,但怎样我才能(在我公开的博客)展现「活生生的自己」,除去这些曲解以及让大家注视我的心脏跳动?答案是有点郁闷的,就是我应该(在我公开的博客上)算计我的感谢,我应该(在我公开的博客上)感谢来自各方的关注,我应该(在我公开的博客上描述我如何)努力工作以及当我的新计划实现时公布它(注),我应该(在我公开的博客上)做很多我或许并不想做但却绝对必须要去做的事情。

Or maybe i shouldn't!
或者,我根本就不应该做!(不应该写个公开的博客)

yz
燕姿

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-8 09:04:55 | 显示全部楼层

燕姿心情不好噢.哎...

不用去管她们了

那些人只是为了赚钱

老大我们永远相信你就行了...

有我们在..什么都怕哈哈.....