查看: 5979|回复: 37

[燕姿留言] 07/02/02:An apology n thank you note

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-2-2 23:14:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

燕姿留言英文中文對照翻譯如下:

(subtitle)An apology n thank you note (how creative)
(标題)一封道歉與感謝函(多麼有創造力啊)

HI,

First of all, I'll like to say, sorry. I haven't been blogging/leaving messages/updating my life at all.
首先,我想要說「抱歉」,我已经很久沒有在部落格(博客)或在这里留言更新我的生活近況。

On a few occasions, I actually believed that I didn't have to! But fortunately, beneath all my skepticism, I remember my generous, all-encompassing, loyal fans. I know it is unlike me to refer you as such, but...no buts, I just would like to give kudos to you once in a while.
有一些场合,我真的觉得我不需要到場!但幸运地,在我所有的怀疑之下,我还記得那麼多围绕着我的忠实歌迷。我知道談及你們這不太像我(會做的事),可是……不,可是可是,有時我就是想要把(我拥有的)名声呈献給你們。

I have been:
1. Busy with the music
2. Busy with .....
這段日子,我忙着:
1. 忙着做音樂。
2. 忙着………

Actually, it's been the album for the past 3 months or so. It's coming along beautifully, and the planning department are on their way to greatness (heheh), I have no doubt that I'm proud of this album and goodness gracious, it's going to be the 10th one!ooh.
实际上,差不多过去三个月我都在忙着新专辑,相关制作的进展很順利很完美,企画部門已經准备大展身手了(嘻嘻嘻)。我一點也不懷疑我很以這張新專輯为荣(以及多麼讚嘆),這將會是我第十張專輯。

I don't know how the marketing is going to turn out. I don't know if I have changed/evolved over time. I don't know if my hair would be shorned short. I wish I knew if you would like it after all these years. And because I don't know a lot of things, tomorrow would be another new day, another new challenge.
我不知道這新专輯行销的結果会是如何,我不知道经过这段时间我是否有所改变与成长,我不知道(新专辑推出時)我的头发是否會被剪短,我希望我能知道在经过這和多年以後,你们是否还會喜欢它。也就是因為有太多事情我不知道,所以明天對我來說,總是另一個展新的一天、另一個新的挑戰。

Thank you all (I'm always saying thank you ain't I) for sticking by close, really appreciate it folks. One and a half more month to go, wait for me!!
真的很感謝你們所有人(我总是說謝謝,不是嗎?)一直這樣支持我,真的很感激你們。再過一個半月,新專輯就會推出了,等我哦!!

;)
yz
眨眼微笑
燕姿

(以上留言翻译 by 獅子座男子 Leo Man)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-8 11:51:24 | 显示全部楼层

万岁,专辑已经录制好了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-8 11:54:25 | 显示全部楼层