查看: 5090|回复: 19

[燕姿留言] 2009-05-02 Let's applause(孙妈留言)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-2 22:39:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Let's applause

This is Sunma here.
I have always been very proud of Yanzi's fans. To me, they project a group of matured and lovable fans. Let's continue to uphold this prestigious label.

I can assure you that the concert promoter has put in great effort to bring to you all a memorable show.

We should all be grateful and thankful to the special guest artist who has agreed to take time off to grace the show. Whoever the artist is, his intention is to give Yanzi a little off to relieve herself. It really does not reflect well on you all if you purposely leave your seats when he performs. Put yourself in his position. Do you like that to happen to you. Never mind whether he has err before,(for I really do not know what had happened). Does it really affect Yanzi's show? We all make mistakes in our life and hope that others will give us a chance. Can the 'special' fans out there learn to support and give thanks and applause to the very special guest who will be there to give Yanzi a little time off. I heard him sang "raining day" before. It's really good!

Let's show everyone that we are special, we are a group of matured, understanding and lovable fans that Yanzi and family are proud of.
Let's rock the stadium together ok.
大家一起來喝采!

我是孫媽。
我一向以姿迷為榮。在我眼中,大家是一群成熟和可愛的歌迷。讓我們一同來延續這個好名聲!

我可以保證主辦單位已用了很大努力,為大家辦一個令人難忘的演唱會。

我們應該為請到特別嘉賓而感到高興,因為他願意花時間來表演。不論嘉賓是誰,他只是為了讓燕姿在中場能休息。如果大家故意在中場離開,會讓人對姿迷有不好的印象。試試從他的角度去想,你會想要別人這樣對待你嗎?不要太去在意他以前犯過的錯(其實我並不清楚之前有關他的事。)難道他曾犯過的錯會影響到燕姿的演唱會?我們每個人都會犯錯,而且也會希望別人給予改過的機會。請大家試著支持與鼓勵這位讓燕姿得以中場休息的特別來賓。我曾經聽他唱的雨天,真的不錯!

請讓別人看看姿迷們有多麼的特別,我們是一群成熟的、能夠諒解別人的,而且可愛的歌迷。燕姿和她的家人都以你們為榮!

讓我們一起在小巨蛋搖滾,好嗎?

转自www.sunyanziun.org http://www.sunyanziun.org/bbs/redirect.php?tid=4602&goto=lastpost#lastpost

PS:燕姿妈妈是孙燕姿联合国的特别来宾 有账号 呵呵

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-4 00:32:58 | 显示全部楼层
还好有翻译哈哈!没翻译就苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-4 00:38:24 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,我们应该为燕姿着想,要听孙妈妈的话啊.......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-3 13:17:04 | 显示全部楼层