查看: 1662|回复: 9

2009-06-30 Bite of the Spider-woman How Stefanie Sun made a grown man cry

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-30 01:47:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
From Today newpaper

Bite of the Spider-woman How Stefanie Sun made a grown man cry
by Christopher Toh 05:55 AM Jun 26, 2009CAN Stefanie Sun really make somebody cry?

She's so affable, amicable, and gosh-darn likeable, it's very difficult to picture everyone's favourite pop princess reducing a grown man to tears. However, she apparently did just that last month during her concert in Taipei.

"It's always a panic backstage to change costumes quickly," Sun told Today. "It was this ruffle outfit and I couldn't get out of it! The zip was stuck halfway down my back. And there were four or five people were trying to take it off, but it was so tight and fitted that it was impossible."

So Sun did what any woman who only had 30 seconds to change would do: "I said, 'Cut it'. And they were like, 'No, cannot, tomorrow there's another show'. But I was like, 'Just take a scissors and cut it'.

"So someone did that. And I quickly changed into the next costume and got onstage just in time to start the next song. It was such a close call.

"We told the stylist that we had to rip off the costume and they said there were tears in his eyes, because he spent a lot of effort on it!"

Hopefully, such wardrobe malfunctions won't happen when the 31-year-old pop star performs here at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on July 11 - her first concert here in three years. This tour, which will see her head to Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Malaysia after the Singapore gig, will be markedly different from her other shows, mostly because of the futuristic stage sets and her song list.

"It's a bit avant-garde and the song list - most of it - is actually is more tailored towards the concept," she said.

"There will be the familiar hits, but you will get to hear more of the B-sides, which are very important to me, otherwise I wouldn't have recorded them!"

You've done all kinds of shows ...

I haven't done Cirque du Soleil-type shows yet!

This show seems more thematic than your previous concerts. Why the change?

The title of the concert is The Answer Is ... and, I know, it sounds a bit pretentious, but the point is I haven't been around for two years and people have been asking me questions like, "Why haven't you come up with another album?" or "Aren't you scared of being replaced?" And I've been asking myself questions like: "What's going to happen next in my life?" or "What am I doing this for?"

This concert, well, it's sort of an explanation to these questions.

How so?

It's about trying to find answers and trying to dabble with the concept of time. Because some of these answers you'll only know in the future. Which is why the theme is very futuristic and very avant-garde. I hope people will like it. You know, at least enjoy the show visually, even if they don't get it.

This concert also marks your 10th year in show business. How do you feel?

I feel a bit older! There was one time where this relative newbie to the scene came up to me and she called me "Yan Zi jie" (big sister). And I was like: "Hmm, I've got to get used to that now!" But I feel quite good.

So you weren't afraid of being replaced?

I don't think it's possible to replace me! (Laughs) But if you think of people like Anita Mui or Sammi Cheng - it's difficult to replace them because they had their own style and all that. And you kind of build a bond with the fans. And sure, some part of you wants to have new fans, but at the end of the day, you don't really crave it any more.

The younger people might not really know me, but that's okay.

Is it true that you weren't too pleased about the Taiwanese press asking about your boyfriend?

There are things you cannot control, but there are things that you needn't respond to. Like, everybody seems to be concerned about my ... certain private situations and ask all these questions. But I feel like, if you don't respond, just say, "It's private", they can't do much.

I think that's why I like to stay here in Singapore. It's okay to say "no" here. I mean they're fine over there, too, but they have this urge to, like, to know more, and do it furtively. The paparazzi there really just do things without your knowledge and that's intrusion. You don't get that here in Singapore.

You mentioned how fearless you are. What's the most fearless thing you've done?

To do this concert after two years! That's the ironic thing! You want to have the freedom to choose, but at the end of it, when you do have the freedom to that, it actually becomes a weight when you can choose. Because it's just you. You're the one who has to make the decisions; you are the one who's bearing the consequences.

Like in Spider-Man, they say, "With great power comes great responsibility" - and having that freedom of choice is power. So ... I'm, er, Spider-woman!

Stefanie Sun's The Answer Is ... tour lands Jul 11, 8pm at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Tickets at $78 to $168 from Sistic. At last check, only $78, $148 and $168 priced seats were left. Call 6348 5555 for more details.

相关帖子

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-30 08:51:03 | 显示全部楼层
期待中文翻译~!~!~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-30 09:49:58 | 显示全部楼层

英文太多了~~~~~~~~

快翻译~~~~~~~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-30 11:50:09 | 显示全部楼层
谁能把它翻译成中文。 谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-30 11:51:22 | 显示全部楼层
这是什么东东啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-30 13:23:39 | 显示全部楼层
好长,直接懒得看。。等中文
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-30 20:07:47 | 显示全部楼层
这是什么呀?不会是用翻译软件自己翻的吧?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-1 14:56:44 | 显示全部楼层
lss...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-30 14:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
谁来行行好 给咱翻译一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-30 15:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
咬的蜘蛛女如何孙燕姿增长了男子cryFrom今天newpaper

咬的蜘蛛女如何孙燕姿增长了男子哭
克里斯多托上午05时55 6月26日, 2009CAN孙燕姿真正做到有人哭?

她是如此和蔼可亲,友好,并天哪,织补可爱,这是非常困难的图片大家的喜爱的流行公主降低种植人流下了眼泪。然而,她显然没有公正,上个月她在演唱会在台北。

“总是恐慌后台服装迅速改变, ”孙说,今天。 “这是这个生气装备和我无法摆脱它!拉链陷入中途下来我回来。而且有4或5人企图它关闭,但它是如此紧凑和安装,这是不可能的。 “

因此, Sun公司做了任何女人谁只有30秒的改变将尽: “我说, '把它' 。而且他们都喜欢, '不,不能,明天还有一个节目' 。但我想: '你需要剪刀和削减。

“所以有人这样做。我迅速地转变为下一个服装和有舞台准时开始下一首歌曲。正是这种密切的呼吁。

“我们告诉设计师,我们必须撕裂了服装,他们说,有泪水在他的眼睛,因为他花了很多的努力吧! ”

我们希望,这种衣柜不会发生故障时, 31岁的歌星在这里演出新加坡室内体育馆于7月11日-她的第一场音乐会在这里三年。此行,将看到她的头,以上海,北京,香港和马来西亚,新加坡演出后,将明显不同于她的其他节目,主要是因为未来阶段集和她的歌曲列表。

“这是一个有点前卫和歌曲列表-大部分-实际上是更适合对概念, ”她说。

“将会有熟悉的访问,但你会得到听到更多的B -双方,这是对我很重要,否则我就不会记录他们! ”

您完成各种显示...

我没有做太阳马戏团型显示尚未!

这表明似乎更比以前的专题音乐会。为什么要改变?

的标题音乐会是答案是...和,我知道,这听起来有点狂妄,但问题是我并没有在两年和人民一直问我问题,如, “为什么你不拿出另一个相簿? ”或“难道你不害怕被取代? ”和我一直在问自己问题,如: “将会发生什么明年在我的生命? ”或“我这样做呢? ”

这场音乐会,嗯,这有点解释这些问题。

怎么会呢?

它是试图找到答案,并尝试涉足这一概念的时间。因为其中一些答案你只知道未来。这就是为什么主题是非常前卫,非常前卫。我希望人们会喜欢。你知道,至少在视觉享受表明,即使他们不明白这一点。

这场音乐会也标志着10年的演艺界。你怎么感觉?

我觉得有点老!有一次在这个相对新手现场走到我面前,她叫我“燕资杰” (姐姐) 。我想: “嗯,我得去适应,现在! ”但我觉得相当不错。

所以,你不害怕被取代?

我不认为这是可能的接替我! (笑)但是,如果你觉得这样的人或梅艳芳郑秀文-这是难以取代他们,因为他们有自己的风格,这一切。和你种建设债券的球迷。和肯定的是,部分你想有新的球迷,但在一天结束的时候,你真的不渴望它了。

年轻的人可能不知道我,但没关系。

这是真的,你是不是太高兴台湾记者询问你的男朋友?

有些事情你无法控制,但有些事情你不必回应。想,每个人似乎都关心我的...一些私人的情况,并要求所有这些问题。但我觉得,如果你不回应,只是说, “这是私人的” ,他们不能做的。

我想这就是为什么我要留在新加坡。没关系地说“不”在这里。我的意思是他们罚款那边,太,但他们有这个冲动,想知道更多,并做到这一点偷偷摸摸。狗仔队真的只是做事没有自己的知识,这是入侵。你不会说,在新加坡。

你提到你是如何无所畏惧。什么是最勇敢的事您做什么?

这样做演唱会在两年后!这是具有讽刺意味的东西!你想自由选择,但最终它,当你的自由,它实际上成为一个重量时,你可以选择。因为这只是你。你是一个谁也作出决定;你是一个谁在承担后果。

像蜘蛛侠,他们说, “随着大国意味着巨大的责任” -与拥有自由选择的权力。所以...我,呃,蜘蛛侠的女人!

孙燕姿的回答是...游览地7月11日,晚上8点在新加坡室内体育馆。门票为78至$ 168从Sistic 。最后检查,只有78美元, $ 148和$ 168的价格席位离开。呼叫6348 5555了解更多详情。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入姿饭

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表