查看: 4921|回复: 24

[燕姿留言] 2010-02-13 燕姿更新博客——A beauty post(更新翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-14 16:04:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Scamper 于 2010-2-14 19:28 编辑

As promised, I have decided to do one post on beauty products, for what's a better way to start the lunar new year with some 'best' beauty products??

Some would say I am mad, for there are millions to be made from a lucrative endorsement with promises of prestige and honor, you just have to proclaim your monogamous loyalty. But you see, as much as these offers are tempting and certainly purse friendly, I will never see myself doing it.

My pubescent years have left me with less than perfect skin, and from skin peeling to sophisticated lasers and dermabrasions (which I have tried them all by the way). I can see that once the structure is damaged, there is little you can do to restore it to its former glory. So thank you to the big brands if you are reading this, some of your wonderful products are actually listed here, and for the rest of you, ENJOY.

(Most of the products listed are bought at full price. In the event of a discount or a freebie, it would be stated under the product's description.)

MY FAVOURITE SKINCARE PRODUCTS

Facial wash

1. Dermalogica - ultra calming cleanser
(They had given me some freebies years ago)

I like to use this non foaming translucent gel like cleanser IN THE MORNINGS. It removes oil and dirt without any trauma to the skin and has very mild fragrance. If you prefer foaming cleansers, do not get this, also it does NOT remove oil based make up. It is just a good alternative to harsh cleansers, especially good for dry acrid climates and is especially recommended for sensitive skin.

2. MAKE UP STORE - Intensive foam remover

I like the bottle that pumps out balls of foam so that you don't have to lather it up in your hands. This cleanser has a fresh eucalyptis smell and promises to deliver oxygen to your skin (although I have no idea how that happens). It removes the last of my make up with the gentle foam and I have since bought a travel friendly pump bottle (from Muji of course) so that I can bring around with me. Perks me up everytime I use it!

Make up Removers

3. Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

I have been using this for years. The brand advocates that preservatives are unnecessary and therefore the products tend to have limited shelf lives. But that aside, this cleansing oil feels comfortable against the skin and it removes ALL makeup (yes even if you are in drag queen glory). Compared with the other popular brands of cleansing oil, I find this the most effective and least synthetic smelling/feeling.

4. Pond's cream

To some people, this is disgusting stuff that you can't wash off. You may only tissue it off and is actually really messy if you have heavy make up on (in which case use item number 3). But it has such good emollient qualities that you could actually feel the difference especially when used in dry weather. I use it when in Beijing or some other cold cities when my face feels like a parched desert. Cheap and good, this is one handy cream to have in anyone's skincare cabinet. Buy the original from a good pharmacy, do not bother buying the Japanese version as it is a lot pricier and less effective. This product has received rave reviews and is recommended for dry skin or a weekly purge for the impurities logged in the pores without stripping the skin.

Toner

5. SK II - Miracle Water
(They had also given me some products years ago)

I was introduced to this products years ago when Sammi Cheng was hogging our tv sets with her perfectly freckled face. Upon using it however, it gave me little oil bumps that hovered around for a few days. Last month I saw it again on my mother's dressing table and decided to give it another shot after years of aversion. I was pleasantly surprised!
The oil bumps never resurfaced, my skin tone looked more evened out, the texture became less oily and my skin feels denser. HAR? What does that mean I hear you say. You see, when you are young, your skin has a lot more to offer with all that elastin and collagen, as you age these stuff tend to deplete over time. Any thing that packs extra into each mm of skin is always good news. But having said that a girlfriend of mine had the same oil bumps problem. So I don't know, works on different people I guess.

Face Moisturiser

6. Mario Badescu - Herbal Hydrating Serum (available at Sephora)
(I get a discount when I buy this)

I use it with everything. I actually like the queer blue colour and the fact that the packaging is so tiny and handy! Ok, it is a gel like serum that hydrates your skin without your skin feeling weighed down. I mix it sometimes with the SK II when I want minimal moisturising to a hot and humid day or a denser moisturiser for an extra boost in cold weather. Good stuff.

7. Physiogel - Moisturising cream (available at most big branches of Guardian or Watsons)

Excellent moisturiser. I use it on my body and face. It has no smell and makes your skin feel happy, content and pampered. Ok I am exaggerating a bit, but it truly is a good pharmaceutical moisturiser that is probably quite overlooked with the plethora of choices nowadays. Very good for dry skin and harsh weather conditions (maybe less so in Singapore).

-------------------------------------------

Ok I will stop for now. The reason why I thought this post would be useful is because I really have a scary bathroom chockfull of products. Some of the products listed above may not be suitable for everyone but they are definitely my favourites amongst the mountain of bottles and jars (for now). Someday I will write a post on my favourite make up essentials. I hope you like the list above. Happy Tiger Year everyone! *Roar.

翻译如下:
燕姿的护肤秘笈

我答应过大家,决定写一篇关于化妆品的文章。在新的一年里,开始选择自己最适合的化妆品,是再好不过的事情啦!

有人会说,这样做很不明智啦。因为只要选择代言一种护肤品,签一份利润丰厚、尊贵荣耀的代言合同,还是非常有利可图的。但是你们知道,这些合同当然很吸引人很赚钱,可我就是不想这样做。

青春期过后,我的皮肤不是很光滑。我尝试过去死皮、激光治疗和磨皮手术(能尝试的我基本都尝试过了)。得出的结论是,一旦皮肤组织结构被破坏,是无论如何也很难恢复原样了。所以,谢谢那些大品牌护肤品商了,你们那些神奇的产品有一部分我已列在了这里,其余的呢,让他们自己慢慢享受吧!

(下面提到的大部分产品是我正价购买的。如遇打折和赠品,我也会在产品后面标明。)

我最喜欢的护肤品
洁面产品

1. Dermalogica德美乐嘉- ultra calming cleanser 特效镇静洁肤霜
(几年前他们给过我赠品)

我喜欢在每天早晨用这款半透明无泡沫的啫喱状洁面产品。它能去皮肤上的油脂及污垢,不对皮肤造成任何伤害,并带有清新的淡香。如果你喜欢泡沫洁面乳,不要买这款,并且它不能卸掉油性化妆品。它只是强力洁面产品的替代产品,适宜干燥的气候,尤其推荐敏感性皮肤使用。
2. MAKE UP STORE北欧彩妆华典 - Intensive foam remover 泡沫紧致洁面水

我喜欢这款产品,它能直接从瓶中挤出泡沫,不必再用手搓出泡沫了。这款产品带有桉树的清新气味,并宣称能为皮肤补氧(不过我不知道怎么补)。它用温柔的泡沫去除残留的化妆品。我把它装在旅行装的喷嘴小瓶里(当然从无印良品买的啦),便于随身携带。每次使用都能让我精神焕发!

卸妆产品
3. Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil纳米净化卸妆油

这款产品我用了很多年。这个品牌宣称不含防腐剂,因此产品的保存期限很短。但除去这点不说,这款卸妆油让皮肤感觉舒适,它能去除全部的化妆品(就算你浓妆艳抹成变装皇后也不怕)。与其它知名品牌的卸妆油相比,我认为这款产品效果最大,不良感觉和味道最少。

4. Pond's cream 旁氏乳霜

对于一部分人来说,这个东西很讨厌,因为洗不掉。你可以把它擦拭掉,如果你化的是浓妆的话,确实会花里胡哨的(这种情况用上面第三款产品就OK了)。但它很滋润皮肤,在干燥的天气里,效果尤为明显。我去北京和一些寒冷的城市时,脸会像干燥的沙漠,这时我就用这款产品。便宜但效果好,这是每个女孩都应该必备的护肤品。在药房买原装产品就好,不必买日本产的,那种既不便宜效果也不好。这款产品好评如潮,建议干性皮肤使用,也可每周使用一次,可以去除毛孔里的污垢而且不伤害皮肤。

化妆水
5. SK II - Miracle Water 护肤精华露(神仙水)

他们几年前也给过我一些产品

这款产品是几年前推荐给我的,那时郑秀文以完美无暇的雀斑脸出现在电视里。不过用过之后,我脸上出现了小油脂粒,持续了几天。上个月我在我妈的梳妆台上又看见这个东西,决定在抛弃它几年后,再试试。然后我很高兴也很惊讶!

油脂粒再也没出现,我的皮肤颜色变得更均匀,皮肤不再那么油,更加紧致。哈哈,你一定会说这是怎么回事呢?当你年纪不大时,你的皮肤很提供很多弹性蛋白和胶原蛋白。随着年龄增加,这些东西会慢慢减少、消失。所以用一些东西来填补每一寸皮肤还是有必要的。但我的一个女朋友也出现了相同的脂肪粒问题。我不知是怎么回事,我猜可能因人而异吧。

面部保湿
6.Mario Badescu - Herbal Hydrating Serum 水漾草本精华素 (丝芙兰有售)
(买的时候打折了)

我在各种场合都使用它。其实我喜欢它奇怪的蓝色和它精巧便携的包装!好啦,它是啫哩状精华素,给皮肤补水,不增加皮肤的负担。我有时会在湿热天气时不需要补水的情况下把它与SK II混合在一起使用,在寒冷天气时,与更保湿的产品一起用增强效果。真是好东西!

7. Physiogel洁美净- Moisturising cream保湿修护霜 (在万宁大的分店和屈臣氏都有售)

非常好的保湿产品。我的脸上和身上都用。它无味,使你的皮肤快活、满意、饱满。当然我有一点夸张啦,但它确实是一款好的药物保湿产品,在如今琳琅满目的选择中往往被忽视。很适合干性皮肤和恶劣气候下。(可能在新加皮就不那么适合啦)
-------------------------------------------

好啦我先写到这里。我觉得这个文章是很有用的,因为我的浴室被这些东西塞得满满的,很恐怖。也许上述产品并不对每个人都适合,但他们目前在我堆积如山的瓶瓶罐罐里面是我最最喜欢的。有空我会写一篇关于我最喜欢的化妆品。我希望你们喜欢上述产品。大家虎年吉祥。吼吼!!

翻译 by 姿吧Joyapple
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-14 19:02:31 | 显示全部楼层
沙发!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-14 19:15:41 | 显示全部楼层
Goooooood!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-14 19:33:24 | 显示全部楼层