查看: 4108|回复: 19

[燕姿留言] 2010-06-10 十周年感谢博文——SIE SIE

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-10 08:35:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Scamper 于 2010-6-10 10:24 编辑

I now have time to take a breather.
现在,我终于有时间喘一口粗气了。

You see, on the day of my 10th year anniversary into the mad world of entertainment, I had the most exciting time of my life.
你们知道,在我淌入这个疯狂的娱乐圈,如今出道十周年的纪念日的这一天,我度过了我这辈子最激动的时刻。

It started at 515, when my alarm went off into motorcyle mode. (i.e. my phone wakes me up with a vroom vroom, the promise of a new day with wind in my hair/step). I brushed my teeth quickly and went out without a trace of makeup (HA! AS IF!). My parents were already waiting for me all decked in yellow, the most unflattering shade for Asians. But to NOT digress, we trundled in the car and set off towards Mt Faber.
我们早晨05:15出发,那个时候我的闹钟开始振动起来(其实就是我的手机“嗡嗡”地把我叫醒,伴着吹拂在发梢和足尖的清风,给我带来新一天的希望)。我迅速刷完牙,没化一丝妆就冲了出去(哈!说得跟真的似的!)。爸爸妈妈早都穿上了黄色的衣服在等着我,对亚洲人来说,这是最不讨好的外装。不过言归正传,我们慢条斯理地坐上车,前往花葩山(Mount Faber)。
Upon arriving a rather grey and slightly drizzling Merlion, we saw from afar the congregation of a sea of yellow. It was a super chirpy sight. Boy was I glad I was in the same T SHIRT. Taking over the loud speaker from Queen, I realised that my mind was a blank at the unearthly hour. I do not recall what I said, but I remember turning to look at the rising sun with a group of people behind me. A warm fuzzy bubble started to form from there.
刚到达灰暗郁沉而雾雨蒙蒙的鱼尾狮(Merlion),我们远远地就望到如黄色海洋般的人潮。那是非常欢快的场面。我像个男孩子一样高兴地发现,我穿着跟他们一样的黄色T恤。从Queen(人名)那里接过话筒,我却发现脑子里一片空白。我想不起来我都说了什么,但是我记得转头看到天边的太阳正冉冉升起,有一群人就跟我站在一起。一只茸茸的、暖暖的大泡泡就在那里升起了。

We began our walk towards the Henderson Wave before the sun was fully upon us as we walked the steps carefully in the still grey skies. We then took pictures at the beautiful waves and the skyline of singapore behind us.
我们开始朝亨德森波浪桥(Henderson Wave)行进,太阳还未完全升起,一群人悄悄地走在仍然灰蒙蒙的天空下。然后,我们对着身后的美丽浪花以及新加坡的优美轮廓拍了很多照片。

Finally we made our way to the Flower Terrace and from there we had some bread, apple, mineral water, and we even had a giant cake! We then chitchat and played games.
最后,我们终于到了花台(Flower Terrace),在那里我们吃了些面包,苹果,喝了些矿泉水,我们甚至还吃了超大的一个蛋糕!然后我们一边闲聊一边游戏。

There were friends from Malaysia, HongKong, Beijing, Yunnan, Inner Mongolia, Fujian, Australia and of course Singapore. A few of them made the trip down especially for the trek today. I WAS TRULY AMAZED AT THEIR DEDICATION. One hongkong fan had to sleep over in the airport to rush back for her exams the next day! Blardy amazing isn't it.
去爬山朋友里有来自马来西亚的,来自香港的,来自北京的,来自云南的,来自内蒙古的,来自福建的,来自澳大利亚来的,当然也有新加坡本地人。他们中有一些是为了参加今天的徒步旅行而特意赶来的。我对他们不辞辛劳的付出深感惊讶。一个来自香港的粉丝甚至得在机场过夜,以便第二天冲回香港参加考试!太震惊了,难道不是么?

Right now, my mind is kind of still in a whirl with the lack of sleep and because i had really foolishly scheduled a meeting after and had been brainstorming with all kinds of ideas thrown in. It's a weird state to be in. I am feeling both alive and spaced out. So DO forgive me for the lack of coherence. I had a really great day and will digest it slowly like a hamster with stuffed cheeks.  
现在,我仍感到头晕目眩,这不仅是因为缺乏睡 眠,还因为在登过山之后,我又傻傻地参加了一个会议,并且在会上不停地绞尽脑汁,出谋划策。这让我陷入一种非常奇怪的状态。我感觉我既生机勃勃又飘飘欲仙。所以请原谅我讲话有些缺乏条理。今天真的非常开心,我会像填满肚子的仓鼠一样,去慢慢消化,消化这些美妙的经历。

TILL THEN, thank you so much to you all, for organising, putting in so much effort, and of course for turning up. I FEEL TRULY SUPER SPECIAL. TO THE MAX.
对于今天的徒步旅行,非常感谢大家所有人,感谢你们的组织,感谢你们的百般努力,当然也感谢大家来捧场。这让我有种非常特别的感觉,特别到了极点。

Here's to two hundred more years. CHEERS.
在这里,为了接下来的二百年,干杯!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 10:39:36 | 显示全部楼层
莫非我是沙发…
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 10:40:16 | 显示全部楼层
莫非我是沙发…好像被感动到了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 10:50:30 | 显示全部楼层
200 年
咱们继续!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 12:45:56 | 显示全部楼层
我真的还想再活500年~~!哈哈 CHEERS!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 13:59:28 | 显示全部楼层
同楼上!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 14:08:10 | 显示全部楼层
小红你赢了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 17:54:22 | 显示全部楼层
被感动了。我们应该相约下个新千年~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 20:20:30 | 显示全部楼层
直到永远
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-10 23:11:13 | 显示全部楼层
Here's to two hundred more years. CHEERS.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入姿饭

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表