查看: 9938|回复: 104

我所收集YANZI在华纳的留言!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-9-19 08:20:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

表于:2000-11-13 11:45:00 PM

标题:Hallo Hallo(哈罗!哈罗!)

发起人:sunyanzi  

Hey everyone. Hey 各位

My sister was extremely beautiful last night. 昨晚, 我姊姊是最美的新娘!

And I sang ’Fine’ and Ryan (her husband) sang ’Love Document’ 在她的婚宴上, 我献唱了一曲 [很好], 而我姊夫Ryan也高歌一曲 [爱情证书]...

It was such a nice wedding. Ryan is a lucky guy. 婚礼的景象如梦似幻, Ryan 能和我姊姊互终身真是太好了...

And I’m probably the luckiest girl in the world. 而我, 也许是全世界最最最最...幸福的女孩了!

I have so many people concerned about me and my health. Supporting me in every way. 有许许多多的朋友如此关心我, 关心我的健康, 及以各种各样的方式来支持我...

I don’t know what I did to deserve all these....but you all are very very sweet. 我不知道我是否值得你们这么关心我支持我, 不过, 你们真的让我觉得很窝心...

I feel happy and important to know, all of you congregate here because of me. 我很高兴知道, 你们因为我而凝聚在一起...

I hope it is a happy and lasting gathering and that all of you have fun along the way. Just like I ’m going to. 我希望你们的感情与日俱增, 随着时光的流逝, 你们得到更多生命的欢愉... 我也会开心做自己, 快乐做音乐...

yz 燕姿

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:20:40 | 显示全部楼层

发表于:2000-11-21 03:59:00 AM

标题:It is early early morning(现在是非常早的早晨~)

Hallo 哈啰!!

It’s very early in the morning. Nice and quiet outside my house. You know, I can’t wait for 1st Dec to come....although I must say ~I’m a little nervous....WA I will see all of you again! 现在是非常早ㄉ早晨,我住的房子(或许是家里)外面非常地安静,你们都知道,我等不及12/01的到来,虽然我必须说我有点紧张,哇....我又能再次见到你们大家了。

I talked to Jolin yesterday, she is going to release her album soon too. I must say, she is very adorable, don’t you think? 我昨天和依林交谈过,他说他也将要在最近发行唱片了,我必须说,他是非常可爱的,你们不觉得吗?

Both of us are working really hard, preparing for our next album and we will see each other very often when we do our promotion. She’s very nice, I hope you like her too. 我们两个工作都非常努力,努力地准备我们的下一张专辑,然后当我们做宣传的时候会常常遇到对方,他是非常好的一个人, 我希望你们也和我一样喜欢他。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:21:04 | 显示全部楼层

表于:2000-11-25 11:20:00 PM

标题:So Sorry I missed you today(非常对不起,我很想念你们~)

DEarest everyone 亲爱的各位燕迷朋友:

Really didn’t expect the airport to close! My my, I waited 3 hours hoping that the fog would clear, but it didn’t. 今天下午真没想到机场关闭了! 我的天! 我们等了三小时希望云雾散去, 但是天不从人愿...

But some of you waited 8 hours. I am so sorry. We’ll meet again soon. 可是...我听说你们有人等我等了八小时! 真的觉得很抱歉...

It was quite fun in Taipei though. I don’t know but I just wanted to sing and sing...cos I’m lost for words sometimes. Hope you all had fun too. 可是我们马上就有机会再见面了, 对不对? 今天台北的抢听会很成功! 不知为什么, 我只想一首一首一直再唱下去... (是因为我偶尔忘词了吗? :P) 希望台北的各位朋友今天也都玩得很过瘾!

Tomorrow I will see Kaoshiung friends. Hope it’ll be fun too. 明天, 我将在高雄办抢听会... 希望也一样那么成功!

yz 燕姿

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:21:30 | 显示全部楼层

表于:2000-12-06 11:51:00 AM

标题:hallo(哈罗)

Hallo EVERYBODY!!! 哈啰 大家好!!! 

I should have left a message here right after the concert....but my work schedule has begun.  我本来想在演唱会后响应你们的留言,但我的工作真的很多. 

Wa, I see many new names and new messages, I wish I can read all, but that will take me the whole night, and I have work tomorrow. So that will have to wait.   哗,我看到了很多新名字及新留言,我希望我可以全部看完 但这会花掉我一整个晚上的时间,而且我明天还要工作,所以要暂时把留言等一 下才看.  

The album is launching in a few days time, I am very happy that all of you are doing so much for me. Thank you very very much. The album will definitely do very well because of you. I really hope you will like it.Things will only get better.   几天内新专辑就要发行了,非常高兴大家为我做了那么多事。非常非常谢谢你们。因为你们,新碟会做得很好。希望大家会喜欢。 

I see Jeanette (Yanmei) is hot property amongst you guys. But she is terribly shy, so don’t scare her ok? And don’t get fresh with her or I will be angry!   我知道你们对Jeanette(燕美)非常感兴趣,但她非常害羞,所以不要吓到她好吗?而且不要对她放肆无理否则我会生气的! 

ok I got to write off now, I have work tomorrow.....I hope the new lost souls make many friends too. Have fun.  Ok,我现在要停笔了,明天还要工作,希望新加入的朋友,可以认识更多的朋友 祝大家玩得开心  

yz   燕姿 

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:21:53 | 显示全部楼层

发表于:2000-12-15 02:40:00 AM

标题:Pui Pui! I sang wrongly(呼呼~我唱错了~)

HAllo 哈啰

Today at @live I sang wrong lyrics! Pui, I’m ashamed at myself, I really could have done better. Thanks everyone, for supporting me at every event. It is always nice to see you. 今天在@ Live唱错歌词了!我自己都觉得挺羞愧的,我真的可以做得更好的。谢谢大家不管什么事都会支持我。总是很高兴能见到你们。

And no, I didn’t see anyone fall today. Be careful at crowded places, people tend to push, especially those in the front. 没有,我今天没有看到任何人跌倒(?)了。在拥挤的地方要小心,人们都会推挤,尤其是在前面的人。

You know, my album sales is quite good, I’m very happy. At least my efforts are paid off. But I want to remind you not to overspend on my album because the economy is bad now, and a lot of you are not earning money yet, still schooling. So don’t spend unnecessary money.... 你们都知道,我专辑的销售量相当地好,我非常高兴。至少我的努力有了回馈.但我想要提醒你们千万不要多买我的专辑,因为现在经济不景气,而且大多数的人目前都还不会赚钱,仍在上学,所以不要花不必要的钱....

ok I’m going to sleep, see you soon!!! OK我要去睡觉了,希望很快又可以见面!!

yz

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:22:14 | 显示全部楼层

表于:2000-12-23 11:53:00 PM

标题:Christmas time(圣诞到啦~)

Dearest Everyone 亲爱的各位

Today, I signed almost 2000 thousand copies of my album. I am very happy and tired and worried. HAppy because so many people came, tired because well, my hand was aching like crazy, and worried because I couldn’t do my job properly. Because of the crowd, I couldn’t thank everyone properly, and I couldn’t help but showed my weariness, I had to hurry and sign all the albums. Suddenly, I don’t know if I did the right thing. But I’m very touched that you all are concerned about me, about my hand....it’s ok. I am totally alright. It’s just achy, that’s all. 今天我签了接近2000张我的专辑。 我感到很高兴,累和担心。 高兴因为那么多人的到来,累 因为我的手疼得入骨,担心因为我不能把我的工 作办妥。因太多人了,无法逐个好好的道谢,我无法避免 却又将疲倦挂在脸 上。 我必须加快速度签完所有的专辑。 突然之间,我不知我是否做对了。 但,我感到很感动 你们都很关心我,关心我的手。。。it ' s ok,我真的恨 好, 只是手还很疼而已。

This Christmas, I will be spending it in Taipei. I do miss my family an awful lot!! They called me today and told me they were eating JApanese food together. I really wish I was there.... Anyhow, I wish all of you happiness this Christmas. Remember the disabled and unfortunate will also be spending this Christmas, so spare a little money, or thought for them ok? 这个圣诞节﹐ 我将会在台湾渡过。 我非常想念我的家人。他们今天打电话给我, 告诉我他们在一起吃日本餐。 我真的希望我能在那里。。。 无论如何,我希望你们圣诞快乐。 记得,那些残缺和不幸人士也会渡过这个圣 诞, 所以 分出一点点钱或为她们着想一下,好吗﹖

Love, 爱你们的,

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:22:36 | 显示全部楼层

发表于:2001-01-22 02:14:00 AM

标题:I am back in Singapore(我现在回到新加坡啦~)

Dearest Everyone!!!! 最亲爱的各位:

Hallo I am home....it feels really good.. 嗨,我已经回到家了……这感觉真好……

For the past week I have been trying very hard to leave messages for all of you, trying to tell you all my schedule in Beijing and HK.. 过去这一个星期,我一直努力试着要捎给你们一些讯息、告诉你们所有我在北京与香港的行程。

Well Beijing was VERY COLD..it was minus 20 sometimes and my legs were stiff and uncomfortable...so during the award giving session, I used 7 heat packs.....but then it got very hot so I gave two to Na Ying. It was quite boring but I got to see Faye Wong and Andy Lau, Wahaha. 嗯,北京真的真的非常冷!气温有时会降到摄氏二十度以下,让我的双腿感到僵硬不舒服,所以在颁奖典礼的时候,我用了七个「暖暖包」!不过后来这些暖暖 包温度越来越高,于是我拿了两个给那英。天气真的相当寒风刺骨,不过我还是 必须把握机会去看王菲和刘德华,哇哈哈。

HK was fun as well, I met up with sweet fans who constantly bombard me with tidbits....STOP!! I cannot resist chocolates but they give me pimples!! So how about fruits next time? I had fun during the Fans session and was very pleased with the sound system....it was rather smooth. 香港相当有趣,一直有许多贴心的歌迷给我一些好吃的食物……等一下!虽然巧克力会让我脸上冒出面疱,但是我还真是无法抗拒!所以下次请拿水果给我吃好 吗?在与歌迷的聚会中我玩得相当开心,也对音响效果相当满意……听起来相当 平顺不会刺耳。

Then....I went on a crazy shopping spree within 3 hours, I bought nice smelling hand cream, shoes, bag, cosmetics, etc...HAHA Shopping in Hk is great. 然后,我疯狂扫街Shopping了三个小时,我买了一些不错的(手用)乳霜、鞋子、袋子、化妆品……等等。哈哈,在香港Shopping真是太棒了!

Today, Although I had very little sleep, I’m so happy to be home...I went to a hawker centre to eat local food with my sisters and cousins... and I can’t wait for Chinese New Year. I’m very happy to be home, how about all of you? 今天(昨晚),虽然我睡得很少(燕姿早上六点就到机场候机了),但我好高兴终于回到家里了。我和燕佳、燕美以及堂(表)姊妹到「Hawker」中心吃了家 乡菜,我已经等不及过农历年了!我非常非常高兴回家了,你们呢?

Here’s wishing everyone good health and lots of laughter. 希望大家都健康快乐!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:22:57 | 显示全部楼层

发表于:2001-2-17 02:05:00 AM

标题:HAllo -My First Chinese Letter(哈罗~我的第一篇中文留言)

大家好

我终于可以写中文信给大家了…好高兴.

我现在在新加坡, 刚刚跟我姊姊过他的生日….我买了钱包给她…好漂亮.

这次我回去, 希望可以好好的休息…然后回来在戴多一些音乐, 多一些经验, 跟大 家分享. 现在, 大家也不用跟我到处奔波, 跟我一起辛苦… 希望你们认真的作该 做的事, 等我回来, 我们再一起大欢乐!

这次成立了自己的网站, 小蛮跟brenda, 大生, 小生 都好辛苦, 好辛苦. 若有 空, 记得到 yanzi.com.tw 看一看我最新消息.

祝大家身体健康.

yz

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:23:19 | 显示全部楼层

发表于:2001-02-27 01:57:00 AM

标题:My next letter(我的第二封中文信)

发起人:sunyanzi   今天我又去开车了﹐ 我一只乌龟死了。 晚上的风好凉﹐ 好舒服。。。开来开去 的﹐也不知道要去哪里。。有时后﹐ 会让人联想到好多事。。 我也完成了一手 新歌。虽然是英文﹐ 可是还是想跟大家分享。。。希望有歌迷帮我翻译。(最后 一段是刚刚写的)

Here I am in the pantry again The wall’s bright pink and paisley green And just like you they’re caving in, on me I picked up the phone again The blinking light and monotone ’beepbeep’ And just like you they make me mad, They make me mad. I was the one who, started the arson I was the one who, striked the match Now I wish I could put out the fire And maybe burn you instead I’m on the road to nowhere again Whispering trees and roadside lamps, saying (Come here) And just like you it’ll never end, Never never end.

谢谢﹗

yz

附:英文歌翻译:再一次我来到厨房明亮的粉红墙壁上有着绿色的漩涡花纹正如你一般,它们将我卷入其中让我无法脱逃 我拿起了话筒只看见闪烁的按键只听见单调的「哔哔」声正如你一般,它们使我疯狂它们使我疯狂 是我引发了这场烈火是我点燃了火苗然而现在我多么希望能够扑灭这场火要不然就将你烧为灰烬 我又漫无目的地开车上路路旁受微风轻吹飒飒作响的绿树与街灯彷佛在轻喊着靠近我吧正如你在我心中一般这样的呼喊不会结束永远永远不会结束

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-9-19 08:23:44 | 显示全部楼层

发表于:2001-02-27 02:24:00 AM

标题:Another letter(另一封中文信)

我刚看了一个歌迷的留言。。。觉得好压已 (写对吗﹖) (斑竹:错了,汗~压抑~ )

你真的觉得我有改变吗﹖ 如果有﹐你觉得我必需要注意吗﹖你觉得我应该注意 些什么﹖

我不知道自己希望得到什么样的回答。。。不知道需不需要解释什么。 我想我 真的红得太快了吧。

希望大家多多谅解。

yz

发表于:2001-03-02 08:09:00 AM

标题:HI, sorry english letter (HI~对不起是英文信)

DEAREST EVERYONE 最亲爱的各位

HALLOOOOO!! 哈………啰!

It’s nice and early....but I have work! I have to shoot something for the TV station here in Singapore... 现在新加坡的天气很好、现在也很早……不过我得工作呢!新加坡电视台要拍摄一些我的镜头……

I just saw a ’9 years ago’ picture....It was taken last year!! At my sister’s wedding! The other one is my JC photo... 我刚刚看到留言版上『燕姿九年前的照片』那封留言……其实那是去年在我姊姊燕佳结婚典礼上所拍的照片(燕姿姊姊燕佳的婚礼是在去年11月12日举行 的)!!另外一张是我的『JC』照片……

And I know alot of you are curious about Someone’s lyrics so I better post a correct one 另外,我看到很多燕姿迷对《Someone》的歌词很有兴趣,所以我想在这里附上正确的版本给大家。

MY hair was long and shiny You said you can’t believe How could I walk out that door Or walk along the streets You told me if I ’did’ My hair would have body I took your word and ’did’ Looked in my mirror Who’s that freak? Why does the world deceive Why do I make believe Took my heel and made Achilles out of me Still I would wanna be Someone who’ll answer to me Someone who see like a child Give like a saint Feel like an angel Never mind the broken wings and Speak like a picture Cry like the rain Shine like a star As long as the fire remains. 我的头发又长又亮 你说你不相信 我要怎么走出那扇门 沿着街道一直走 你告诉我如果我是对的 我的头发就会有肉体 我照你的话做 我看着镜子 镜中那个怪人是谁 为什么世界在欺骗我 为什么我要假装 带着我的高跟鞋 把我的弱点从我身上赶出 我仍然想要 Someone将会回答我 Someone看起来像个小孩 给予时像个圣徒 给人感觉像天使 从来不会在意断掉的翅膀 说话像图片(翻成话中有画也不错) 哭泣像下雨 闪亮的像颗星星 就像彗星一样的长久 (歌词翻译 by XCZH & Morn)

(Note Achilles was an invincible greek god who was killed because he had a vulnerable spot in his heel) (请注意:歌词中的Achilles是古希腊神话中一个攻无不克的战神,不过后来由于对手发现他的弱点(罩门)在脚跟,于是便因此而战败被杀了。)

Ok there is a 2nd paragraph...but it is abit...er..I dunno 嗯,应该还有第二段……不过有一点……嗯……人家不好意思说啦…… ( 其实燕姿第二段歌词还没写……所以不好意思说……呵呵 )

Thank you all for translating!!!!’ 谢谢每一位帮我翻译的朋友!!!

Sorry cos I have to rush off soon.....so I typed in English...wahaha HAVE A SUNNY DAY. 抱歉,因为时间很赶……所以我只能打英文……哇哈哈 祝各位都有美好的一天

yz 燕姿

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入姿饭

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表